Who am I ?

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Creator and Designer of Hand Crochet Monster Puppets, Owls and Birds (that won't poop on ya), Cupcakes you can sit on and More One of a Kind Fun!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kranky-Kitty Mitties

Had a bad day? Let everyone know about it! I took a lot of care creating these super cool mittes for all ages. Thinking I'd like to make some monkey ones, for days when I'm feeling just a tad on the cheeky side. (which is most of the time) Did you know that every year many many many (and I can't type the many, many's I would need) children go without Mitties and hats?
This year I am going to make a dozen mitties and kid scarfs for my sons school! Sure shop that it helps out some families in need this soon to be chilly season.

Happy Hookin all







No comments:

Post a Comment