Who am I ?

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Creator and Designer of Hand Crochet Monster Puppets, Owls and Birds (that won't poop on ya), Cupcakes you can sit on and More One of a Kind Fun!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Turtle Power!

Wow, I was super excited to get the chance to create Donatello for a customer! I have to admit I am a fan of the shell kicking 4some,
so when "he" asked me if I could do I jumped at the chance!
He was tricky, but I learned how to make little elbow pads and even a Bo staff! (not pictured)
I've had a bit of Hooker's block and this guy got my fibers flowin once again! Now That's TURTLE POWER!

3 comments:

  1. great job on the ninja turtle now you need to make the other 3 and have the 4 fighting shells up for sale.... they will sell fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea, MK said the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a gift for me! And I never got to thank you for it (he is amazing). I collect the action figures. As a rule - I keep my car completely free of any clutter - but this guy has been on top of my stick shift since I received him. I highly recommend this use for the "kid-at-heart" adults who have to have one of your creations! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete